Thursday 12 August 2010

First Post!!!

Looking around the internet, I discovered the lack of teenagers who are posting reviews on books - so my question - how are we meant to know what books to read, what books suit us rather than for people who are older - so I decided to begin this blog to write my reviews, of books that are old and books that are new. From all-time classics, to modern reinventions, to the new classics being published today. I am looking to experience a wider range of genres to be normally reviewed for teenagers and young adults, so whilst it may begin narrowly, I am hoping it will extend to incorporate a wide range of tales and novels.

I will post a review for every book, whether I like it or not. Whilst I don’t expect to have many followers, this is basically a means of posting reviews for something I am passionate about, and to relay that passion onto other people. I will try and post at least once a week, but I do still go to school so at times (i.e. around exams), they may be scarce, so I apologise in advance.

I will also comment on random literary news - such as competitions, newly released covers, what I'm most looking forward to, etc. So enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment